COURSE INDEXPreliminary Questions
Home Buying Start & Registration
Budgeting To Buy a Home
Find Your First House
Inspect Before You Buy
Shop For a Mortgage Loan
Home Mortgage Loan Process
Credit Score and Credit Report
Home Mortgage Loan Closing
Being a Home Owner
Mortgage Quote Request
Get Started Below!
1) Name two key factors that a homebuyer should consider in selecting a home.
2) What are four things that a homebuyer should look for in a neighborhood?
3) Identify four resources that are available to assist a homebuyer in finding a house in a specific community.
4) What is sweat equity?
5) Name five things that should be remember while touring a house. Why are they important?
6) Name the two basic types of a real estate representative.
7) Why is a professional home inspection important?
8) What is MLS?
9) List five key things to remember when you are preparing to tour a house.
10) What calculation is used when determining the price home you can afford?
11) Give a brief description of five items that should be included in the purchase agreement.
12) List three factors that should be considered when negotiating an offer to purchase?
13) What are contingencies?
14) What is a counter offer?
15) What is a counter to a counter offer?
To bookmark this page, RIGHT click here.
AOL and Internet Explorer users choose "Add to Favorites..." Netscape users choose "Add Bookmark."
Table of Contents | Homebuyer Course Start Page | Find A Realtor | Budgeting To Buy a Home | Neighborhoods | Find Your First House | Inspect Before You Buy | Shop For a Mortgage Loan | Mortgage Home Loan Process | Credit Score and Credit Report | Home Mortgage Loan Closing | Being a Home Owner
© 2007 Financial Firebird Corporation